Thursday, December 17, 2009

Patients First Letter to Congress

December 17, 2009

Dear Representatives and Senators,

I urge you to oppose any legislation that imposes greater government control over my health care that would mean fewer choices for me and my family and even deny treatments to those in need. Congress must not let government get between my family and my doctor. Please protect patient freedom and expand our health care options with real reforms – focused on patients, not on politics.

The Congress is caught up in the steamrolling of initiatives that every citizen will pay for decades and lose what remains of our Bill of Rights. Every Democratic President since Roosevelt has had this agenda, and the repurcussions of this will be no different than all the social policies that are ruining us and making citizens helpless victims to government programs.

Sincerely,
Ms. Jackie E Barnett

No comments: